[mythtv-users] Daddy, what's a commercial

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:44:56 UTC 2007

On 1/11/07, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can see my new one on the way asking this in a few years.  Right now
> my 4 year old loves to watch stuff (via Myth) and always gets me
> whenever I forget to cut out the commercials.  She can't stand for a
> commercial to interrupt her Scooby-Doo.
> Just wanted to say thanks to the devs and Isaac for a great product!

That's funny. My kids (7 and 4) prompt me to "skip" when a commercial break
begins. When we are at Grampa's house, or somewhere else, I have to explain
to them that we cannot skip. It's really funny when they look at me,
bewildered, and ask "why not?". I then have to explain to them that not
everyone has a superior TV system running MythTV.

Much thanks to the developers and contributers!! You have spared me hours of
whining about worthless toys that are advertised on TV.

Rob Anderson
riznob at gmail.com