[mythtv-users] Any South Africans on this list?

Dave Jones squilla.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 18:29:50 UTC 2007

> Do i need to be South African to respond ? If so then i apologize first,
> but otherwise i'm a non south african watching C-band DSTV in africa and
> i believe you can just download the listing here and feed it to
> mythfilldatabase. See the bottom of this page:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/South_Africa_MUG
Hi
Sorry i took so long to respond - the mail never showed up for quite a
while .....

I got myth working wrt LiveTV after /etc/cron.daily/myth-backend ran
properly - a number of times it exited immediately and appeared to
have no effect.
Nonetheless all seems to be well - myth recorded about 23G of
Discovery today while I was at work -oops - need to pay some attention
to the recording skills.
Thanks for the link - I'll read it after this mail -mythfilldatabase
fails at the mo' with errors related to FashionTV and another channel,
so I have no guide - but I'll fix it I'm sure.

All the best.

Dave