[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase error?

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:01:07 UTC 2007

>FAILED: xmltv returned error code 512. But if I log in as mythtv and run
>mythfilldatabase manually, it works.

I actually noticed I was getting the error in 10.2 aswell just after my
previous reply. I changed mythtv's settings to output an error log for xmltv
and found the following line in it...

config file /root/.mythtv/RadioTimes.xmltv does not exist, run me with

Adding a copy of /home/user/.mythtv/RadioTimes.xmltv to
/root/.mythtv/RadioTimes.xmltv fixed the problem for me :o)

The Crimea / The Crocketts

MSN Hotmail is evolving  check out the new Windows Live Mail