[mythtv-users] ATSC-110 - Cannot load saa1734-dvb

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:38:46 UTC 2007

From: "Jake Thompson" <jake at jakethompson.com>

>I have a PVR-150 with a working remote, so I have not tried to get the
>remote on the ATSC-110 to work, if anyone has done this please let us know.

The KWorld ATSC-110 remote is a combined i2c/gpio remote and currently does
not have support in the kernel.  There is a patch floating around by Henry
Wong for the saa7134 and ir-kbd-i2c modules which can be applied (and
modified slightly) to support this remote.  Dwaine Garden is planning on
submitting a full patch for the ATSC-110 remote some time soon I gather.
You can watch the V4L mailing list for details.  I believe I've seen a patch
by Dwaine for this somewhere... google it if interested.