[mythtv-users] More DirecTV/MythTV clarification

notimeinco notimeinco at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 20:36:33 UTC 2007

Thanks for the missing piece on the HDMI connection.  So do you not
subscribe to satellite-HD as a matter of cost, availability, recording
quality?

If the SD-resolution-HD-content is decent (I wouldn't assume it's high-end
home theater level), that might be acceptable for me.  I'd like to get away
from SD/TiVo.  I know I can increase my recording resolution but another
advantage would be dropping the TiVo subscription fee.

Paul