[mythtv-users] Programs not getting scheduled (mythtv 0.20)

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:04:35 UTC 2007

On 10/01/07, Gervase Markham <gerv at gerv.net> wrote:
> Steven Adeff wrote:
> > can you put them up on the web somewhere?
> Logs are now here: http://www.gerv.net/temp/
> http://www.gerv.net/temp/schedule-attempt.log
>    log from mythbackend -v all when attempting to schedule recording of a
>    program
> http://www.gerv.net/temp/reschedule.log
>    log from a run of mythbackend -v all --resched
> http://www.gerv.net/temp/reschedule-backend.log
>    log from the running backend while the above command was executed
> Please let me know if I can provide further info.

Please could you explain your MythTV setup - number of frontends and
backends. Your first post in the thread states a combined
backend/frontend running on a laptop (shrew?), but your logs show:

adding: shrew as a slave backend server

which leads me to believe you may either have a misconfigured system,
or may be running more than 1 instance of mythbackend. In only see
references to a slave backend when my  real (and separate) slave
machine connects to my master backend.

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: