[mythtv-users] Best hardware setup for a HTPC w/ HDTV?

Telek mythtv at wackyland.net
Wed Jan 10 14:53:02 UTC 2007

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to MythTV and am looking to create
a home theatre PC with a couple of HDTV tuner cards for OTA recording
and was wondering what the current best hardware setup for this would
be.  Doesn't have to be cheap, but should be quiet and hopefully fit
inside a well ventilated entertainment unit.  Any ideas?  I'm looking
into the mini-atx offerings but I haven't really kept up on that
lately and I'm not sure what hardware has good linux support (since
most of my forays into linux have been disasters).

Thanks

-- Telek