[mythtv-users] /usr/bin/irw error, how to debug?

Jake Thompson jake at jakethompson.com
Tue Jan 9 18:21:03 UTC 2007

I was just working on this for a friend, you need to make sure you have a
valid /etc/lircd.conf file.  Or you need to use irrecord to create one.

You can find the database of remotes here:
http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/

You can find documentation on the steps you should take to get a config file
here:
http://www.lirc.org/html/configure.html#lircd.conf

-Jake