[mythtv-users] lirc no auto-starting

s networks1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 9 14:45:35 UTC 2007

Well I was only half-right on each message.  When I reboot lircd is indeed
starting because it shows up in the process list.  If I test the remote with

	/usr/bin/irw

it works.  However, then when I start mythfrontend the remote doesn't have
any effect.  But like I said in a previous post the remote has worked at
least once.

What could keep mythfrontend from reading the ir?

Thx...

Steve