[mythtv-users] could use some help with lirc remote keyboard for mce

Robert Rossberg bobbyrossberg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 03:10:08 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I received an OEM Microsoft Remote Keyboard for Windows XP Media Center
Edition v1.0  Model 1044 for christmas and am having trouble getting it to
work with lirc.

I happen to also have a Streamzap pc remote laying around and want to
configure this streamzap remote with it's usb ir receiver and my new IR
keyboard.

I am currently using a silverstone case which came with an IMON remote and a
built in ir receiver, but would like to switch over to the streamzap and the
external ir receiver.

Does anyone have a similar setup?  Could anyone give me some advise on how I
could get my new toys to work with my fedora core 4 myth system.

Thanks in advance.
Bobby