[mythtv-users] Install Nuvexport

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:16:50 UTC 2007

>I ran through the prompts of nuvexport using all the defaults and choosing
>XviD. It used ffmpeg to create my AVI file.
>Next I tried to play it under Windows using:
>A) Winamp
>B) Nero ShowTime
>Only audio was heard, no video.

That sounds like the xvid codec isnt installed in windows. Have you tried
installing the version from the following site?

There should be various xvid packages for differen linux distros aswell if
you search in a package manager.

Also, you might wanna try using transcode with nuvexport to make xvid stuff.

The Crimea / The Crocketts

MSN Hotmail is evolving  check out the new Windows Live Mail