[mythtv-users] Install Nuvexport

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:16:50 UTC 2007

>I ran through the prompts of nuvexport using all the defaults and choosing
>XviD. It used ffmpeg to create my AVI file.
>
>Next I tried to play it under Windows using:
>A) Winamp
>B) Nero ShowTime
>
>Only audio was heard, no video.

That sounds like the xvid codec isnt installed in windows. Have you tried
installing the version from the following site?
http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

There should be various xvid packages for differen linux distros aswell if
you search in a package manager.

Also, you might wanna try using transcode with nuvexport to make xvid stuff.

Christopher