[mythtv-users] Record past end

jmyers at huskywatch.com jmyers at huskywatch.com
Sat Jan 6 05:35:29 UTC 2007

Hey everyone. I recently re-built my Mythtv setup with .20 (From 0.19) but
Now I am finding the setting to record X secondas after a program is not
applying.... The start recording early setting is taking, and the programs
are starting 5 mins early as I have set, but they seem to ignore the
record past end setting. I have this set through the settings, not on each
program. I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right
direction here?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jamie Myers
http://www.huskywatch.com

It said requires Windows XP or better........ So I installed Linux!

I'd love to change the world....... But they wont give me the source code!