[mythtv-users] atsc scanning - no signal and no tables

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 01:20:33 UTC 2007

I have 2 HD cards in my systems and they both have the
same symptoms
the air2pc hd5000 card and the avermedia a180 card

antennaweb.orf indicates that we should be able to
recieve 3 - 5 HD
signals, 12.1, 10.1 and 33.1
when I scan with mythtvsetup I find KWCH-DT as 121 on
atsc channel 19
and KWCH-DT as 122 on atsc channel 19

You have to setup a source at labs.zap2it. Basically,
you setup a new OTA digital source and you select the
digital channels. You then point your dvb input to the
new source when you scan and it locks on a channel
it'll go to zap2it and pull down the channel
information (tables). Without this, you'll get tables

Do You Yahoo!?