[mythtv-users] minimyth and X session

Nick Lin topolopulus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 23:04:24 UTC 2007

hello everybody
finally i got my dream diskless and fanless frontend works ....... v'-'
server: Debian Etch with KDE, mythtv backend, LTSP service and minimyth packeage
client: boot from server and log into minimyth

well.... here i have a question:
may i open a second session connecting to my server in my client pc?
with minimyth i can get all multimedia function, but sometime i need a
normal session to do something ( like amsn, open office, firefox....
etc), so i'm thinking about to open a 2nd remote KDE session (the 1st
session is minimyth session)
is this possible? how can i do it?