[mythtv-users] One step forward, two steps back. (solved)

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Fri Jan 5 20:23:55 UTC 2007

> This is possibly a problem with the assembler in X86 land according to
> the GCC bugzilla.

Thank you.
I scanned for 'as' and found an old one in /usr/local/bin.
Obviously, at some point I needed a 'new' one to compile something, and it
never got deleted.  I would have never found that without your clue.

And DAMN, there's a lot of other scary stuff in /usr/local/bin that I need to
attend to RIGHT A WAY...

Thanks again.

Now for the other parts of the problem.
--