[mythtv-users] Previously recorded / scheduling

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Fri Jan 5 18:21:22 UTC 2007

Following seems to me like a bug in a scheduler / duplicate detection,
but I'd like to verify this before jumping into any conclusions. This is
with SVN HEAD.

I'm recording 'Frasier' with 'record one weekly' option and normally it
works fine. I'm using the default Subtitle and Description duplicate
detection for all my recordings although EIT in Finland doesn't contain
subtitles. But it's working fine.

Now I have tomorrow one episode that Myth thinks is already previously
recorded:

mythbackend --printsched:
Frasier      1 1001  06 22:30-22:50  0 0  w P  -1/0

In oldrecorded table there are 30 previously recorded Frasiers with
empty subtitles. But all of course have unique descriptions and none of
those is anywhere near tomorrows description. And I don't have any
episodes of Frasier currently recorded.

Am I missing something obvious? Is there any change that e.g.
scandinavic characters could somehow broke the description duplicate
detection?
--
   Otto