[mythtv-users] Mythtv and harmony 880

Peter pete at putzin.net
Fri Jan 5 03:39:17 UTC 2007

Mr. Myth wrote:
>>> I have an 880 + a usb MCE receiver.
>>> I told the Harmony I had a MCE computer and used the stock MCE config on
>>> the lirc side and it was plug and play.
>>> Michael
>> Does it control everything well? I have a 670, and this looks like the
>> perfect way to setup Myth, but are some Myth features unaccounted for?
OK, so going back to this thread, I'm kind of stuck. It's been a long
winding road getting Myth setup including some fighting with XvMC,
Comcast, MythMusic, and what not. Now I'm struggling with Lirc. I setup
my 670 with the MCE-500 under the logitech app. But with the mceusb
lircd.conf, I don't get anything. I'm wondering if anyone has any
thoughts about what Logitech device to choose? Thanks for any help.