[mythtv-users] [OT?] Zap2it efficiency?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Jan 5 02:49:12 UTC 2007

Matt Mossholder <matt at mossholder.com> says:
> Check Zap2it, and make sure there isn't a "rebuild" lineup.

So *that*'s what "rebuild" means in the Tribune data? Way back when I
was setting up a Series 1 TiVo in mid-2000, I had the choice of, among
other lineups, "Cable," "Extended Cable," "Rebuild Cable," and
"Rebuild Extended Cable." I chose the last one figuring that longer
name = more channels.

> Sometimes they put one in place for a few day/weeks around the
> rebuild so you can switch to it once the cable co. makes the
> change. Also be aware that the rebuild lineup will go away after a
> few weeks,

This is odd; I used said "rebuild" lineup for years and years, quite
possibly the entire more than four years I actively used that black box.