[mythtv-users] [OT?] Zap2it efficiency?

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Fri Jan 5 00:24:30 UTC 2007

Check Zap2it, and make sure there isn't a "rebuild" lineup. Sometimes
they put one in place for a few day/weeks around the rebuild so you can
switch to it once the cable co. makes the change. Also be aware that the
rebuild lineup will go away after a few weeks, and you will have to add
ANOTHER lineup to get back to steady state. At least that is what
happened to me...

		--Matt