[mythtv-users] Wrong filesize after transcode

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jan 4 20:12:42 UTC 2007

* On Thu Jan 04, 2007 at 06:07:09PM +0100, raptor jr wrote:
> This is my backend log after i have done a transcode. Didn't know where to
> begin so the log is from starting the backend until the transcode has
> finished.
> Also, before i could see in the statuspage of mythweb the original size and
> the new transcoded size. That information is not shown anymore. And just to
> be clear, the transcode works and the size on the disc is the expected,
> about 700Mb and before 1,7Gb. But Myth still shows 1,7Gb.

Thanks.  That helped.   It looks like the JobQueue didn't find the new file
and therefore didn't update the filesize in the DB.  I checked my logs and
I'm seeing the same thing.  I never look at the filesizes in the DB so I
didn't notice this on my system.

I'm looking into it and will get a fix in SVN sometime soon.

--
Chris