[mythtv-users] Wrong filesize after transcode

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:07:09 UTC 2007

>* On Fri Dec 22, 2006 at 10:59:37AM +0100, raptor jr wrote:
>>But i'm not transcoding outside of myth, i use Myth to do the
>>transcodings. And still, after the transcode, Myth don't updates to the
>>new filesize.
>>
>>Don't know exactly when this happned, but a few weeks ago everything
>>worked fine. Should i submit a bug to trac or should i live with it?
>
>Not yet. The backend should be printing a message in the log showing the
>new and old size. What do your backend logs look like when you transcode a
>show?

This is my backend log after i have done a transcode. Didn't know where to
begin so the log is from starting the backend until the transcode has
finished.
Also, before i could see in the statuspage of mythweb the original size and
the new transcoded size. That information is not shown anymore. And just to
be clear, the transcode works and the size on the disc is the expected,
about 700Mb and before 1,7Gb. But Myth still shows 1,7Gb.

/Stefan