[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem in mythtranscode step

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Jan 4 17:53:56 UTC 2007

> What version of nuvexport are you running?  Also, can you please send me
> the output from:
>
>     ffmpeg -version
>
> Perhaps atrpms is modifying the version string and nuvexport isn't
> detecting things properly.
>
> You could also try switching to the livna version of ffmpeg, or (and I
> hate to quote the ffmpeg devs on this) compile your own copy from ffmpeg
> svn.
>
> -Chris

Right now I am running from ffmpeg from svn, because nuvexport was
forcing me to. nuvexport would not even run for me on the version ffmpeg
from atrpms. (see previous post)

$ nuvexport --version
nuvexport version:  0.4 0.20070102.svn

$ ffmpeg -version
FFmpeg version SVN-r7407, Copyright (c) 2000-2006 Fabrice Bellard, et
al.
  configuration:  --enable-xvid --enable-gpl --enable-pthreads
  libavutil version: 49.1.0
  libavcodec version: 51.28.0
  libavformat version: 51.7.0
  built on Jan  3 2007 09:36:02, gcc: 4.1.1 20060525 (Red Hat 4.1.1-1)
ffmpeg      SVN-r7407
libavutil   3211520
libavcodec  3349504
libavformat 3344128