[mythtv-users] New motherboard => high CPU, prebuffering pause

Jeff Piazza jeff at jeffpiazza.org
Thu Jan 4 15:49:58 UTC 2007

Thanks, Mike, but my understanding is that the "UseEvents" option is
applicable only when using VSync.  I should have been more clear that
I've made sure this is disabled in nvidia-settings and in the
configuration for myth.

Everything worked with the eVGA 6200 AGP card.  My problem occurs only
with the PCI-e card, a 6600 LE.

Can anyone confirm that they're successfully using a 6600 LE card with
myth?  If not, I'm tempted to buy another graphics card, just to see
what happens.

Thanks,
/JEP