[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem in mythtranscode step

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Jan 3 04:04:45 UTC 2007

> nice.  ffmpeg changed their error string.  oh well, nuvexport updated to
> catch the new one now, too.

Do I need to get nuvexport from svn to get the update?

> > How do I get ffmpeg to recognize divx?
>
> this also applies to mp4:
>
> You need to either compile your own from ffmpeg svn, or use a package
> from somewhere that does (like livna or atrpms, for fedora).

I have ffmpeg compiled from svn source, but I don't see anything special
about divx in the configure options. Guess I could also try one of the
packages that you mentioned... I have ffmpeg rpms from both livna and
atrpms.

Thanks for all the help.

James