[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem in mythtranscode step

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jan 3 03:50:50 UTC 2007

James Pifer wrote:
> Unsupported codec for output stream #0.1

nice.  ffmpeg changed their error string.  oh well, nuvexport updated to
catch the new one now, too.

> How do I get ffmpeg to recognize divx?

this also applies to mp4:

You need to either compile your own from ffmpeg svn, or use a package
from somewhere that does (like livna or atrpms, for fedora).

Your speed concerns can be addressed by turning off things like noise
reduction, changing the resolution you're exporting to, etc.

-Chris