[mythtv-users] Missing video Devices???

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 01:19:20 UTC 2007

On 1/1/07, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, unless ATRPM is different than FreshRPM I'm still not seeing yum
> do an install??? FreshRPM was added to yum repo.
>
> Since I'm not seeing anything from the statements below I assume the
> drivers are not installed correctly?
>
> [root at myth2 mythtv]# /sbin/lsmod |grep "ivtv"
> [root at myth2 mythtv]# rpm -qa |grep "ivtv"
> [root at myth2 mythtv]# /sbin/modprobe ivtv
> FATAL: Module ivtv not found.
> [root at myth2 mythtv]#

Getting the following error? anyone know why or have any ideas?

[root at myth2 yum.repos.d]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
dries                     100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
http://dl.atrpms.net/fc4-i386/atrpms/stable/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 403: Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 01:18:13 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora)
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: atrpms
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from atrpms: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from atrpms: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.
[root at myth2 yum.repos.d]#