[mythtv-users] using myth-tv for gaming (external station)

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 2 23:49:40 UTC 2007

Many would find even this unsuitable for gaming, as the image must be
captured to frame-buffer (??) before being re-rendered to the video-
out. I have read gamers complain of this when it causes a 0.2 sec
delay - with some genres in particular this is sufficient time for
the aliens to zap you before you've noticed.

Stroller.