[mythtv-users] Minimum recording time or proper start time?

Mark J. Scheller mark.j.scheller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 17:55:35 UTC 2007

Is there a way with MythTV (running 0.20 from atrpms) to only schedule
recordings over a certain length or perhaps starting at 'normal times'?  I
have found that some of the children's programming my 2 year old loves so
much to watch over and over and over again are coming up with a duration of
only 5 minutes based on the download from zap2it.  Watching some of these 5
minute recordings have shown that they are actually a chunk out of the
middle of an actual program.

For now, we have gone through the list of upcoming recordings and selected
'Don't Record' for any of these programs that don't start on an hour or half
hour and this seems to be working.... but I'd like to automate this process
and not even schedule these snippets if possible.  Either '30 minute
minimum' or 'start at :00 or :30 only' kind of scheduling rule is what would
help.

Ring any bells?

Thanks!!!

[MjS]