[mythtv-users] QT MySql error (it looks like qtmysql is installed)

Pat Lorton klorton at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 2 20:29:24 UTC 2007

I'm somewhat doubtful that that's the problem; on my other system where
it still works fine, I also have qt4 -- and on top of that I had already
upgraded to qt4 prior to doing the myth update, and it was working
fine.  I can give that a test (it takes many hours to build qt), but if
there are any other idea's now that might be helpful, qt3 seems unlikely
to be the solution.