[mythtv-users] cut points not saved

john doe viperman789 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:02:50 UTC 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried that earlier, using the steps from:
It gives me an error:  "ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 1: Unknown column
'prefinput' in 'field list'".  Removing record table gets rid of that error,
but another appears.  Removing recorded gets rid of all errors, but then I
am not much better off.  In hopes that it may help, I have started trying to
install phpMyAdmin for 2 days, but all that will give me is a blank screen.