[mythtv-users] trouble transcoding to FLV

Henry A Harper III hah at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Jan 2 17:59:58 UTC 2007

>Could either of you post your Myth and mencoder version numbers for me?
Are
>you installing packages or building from source?  With mencoder, the sound
is
>getting encoded properly, but for video I'm only getting a blank green
frame.
>Thanks for all of your help - your MythTube setup has been a very helpful
guide Jeff.

Hi Brad,

My mencoder is 1.0rc1-4.1.1 (I believe it's from atrpms, perhaps was updated
a couple months ago when I first tried to get the mythtube working) and I
have built myth from SVN, several weeks ago most recently so it's 12306. I
originally installed myth 0.19 from atrpms following Jarod's FC5 guide in
August.

Henry