[mythtv-users] burning recording to dvd

Dave Jones squilla.dave at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:57:38 UTC 2007

> > Hi,
> > I want to put a fairly large recording onto dvd from my myth box.
> > Im new to linux, so not sure how to go about doing this.  At this
> > point I dont actually have the drive installed, so I assume I will
> > have to install drivers for it somehow?

The happiest way to author/burn dvd's is a piece of software called devede.
I don't know what you're running but I believe it's recently gone
cross platform.
It has a nice simple gui and it's just a question of adding the movie
in question - also has support for a wide range of
codecs/PAL/NTSC/widescreen etc

Good luck.

Dave