[mythtv-users] Problems with MythMusic

Nicholas J. Molloy njm295 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 02:56:40 UTC 2007

Happy New Year
     I am having problems with  Mythmusic.  I can not listen to or rip
music CD's.  Everything worked initially but not after a reboot.    I
recently updated using yum related files (see attached log) and
Mythmusic worked fine until I rebooted again.

I am running  2.6.18-1.2849.fc6 on ASUS A8N-VM

Help debugging this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
nick