[mythtv-users] Fwd: Re: Guide data "zombie channels"

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Tue Feb 27 19:22:36 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 11:07, Karl Hegbloom wrote:
> RTFM 'mythfilldatabase', 'mythfilldatabase --help | less'.  I believe
> there is an option that will cure your problem.

I've seen all that. The problem is that the channels keep reappearing even
when I *DON'T* explicitly call mythfilldatabase. Presumably something's
calling it automatically and causing me problems, but I don't know what's
being so "helpful."

OTOH, the channels haven't reappeared in over twelve hours, so maybe the
overzealous channel-filling call to mythfilldatabase (if that's the culprit)
has been deactivated.

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com