[mythtv-users] What's the best wireless for HDTV?

Spicerun spicerun at verizon.net
Sat Feb 24 16:09:47 UTC 2007

As an additional extension to the best wireless setup for SD TV, what's

the best wireless setup for an HDTV system?  Would 802.11n be better
than 802.11g?

I have an 802.11g Netgear WAP, and a D-link 802.11g PC card I'm using
for my mythtv box which works great for getting the tv listings, but
I've never tried it for doing a remote frontend to it.  My mythtv system
is an HDTV system only as the tuner cards are ATSC only.  Do you guys
think this is adequate if I was to do a remote frontend, or would this
be a very weak setup?

Thanks.