[mythtv-users] OT: Keyboard really slow

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Thu Feb 22 05:26:03 UTC 2007

Andrew Robinson wrote:
> My Logitech wireless keyboard has suddenly gotten really slow. I have to
>   press and hold a key for about a second for it to take effect. Since
> the login screen will take my userid and password at normal speed, I
> suspect the problem lies with KDE. Anyone know what setting I might have
> screwed up and how to fix it?

I've seen a similar thing with my KeySonic wireless keyboard.  I can't
remember exactly what caused it, but I think it was because the system
was under really heavy load, or it was logging a lot of lircd errors to
the system log.  At the time, I figured this must be affecting USB
performance and hence my keyboard.

Also, have you checked the obvious lite the batteries in your keyboard?

Robert