[mythtv-users] Suggested firewire cards

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:59:17 UTC 2007

The ASUS M2NPV-VM is microATX and has one onboard FireWIre port, along
with internal headers for expansion.  NewEgg carries it, so they
likely have others as well.  Though I have posted my own problems, I
don't blame the board (yet) because there are so many other variables
that are more likely at fault (cable signal, networking, running SVN,
etc).