[mythtv-users] Upscaling standalone DVD vs. MythTV

Scott Alfter mythtv at salfter.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 16 20:06:58 UTC 2007

jason maxwell wrote:
> That's what I wanted to hear :)

Here's one more data point: after moving, I've not bothered setting up my DVD
player.  It's not a model that does upscaling (it's a rather old (at this
point) Apex AD-600A), but it was good at skipping the annoyances (caused by
abuse of PUOs) in many pressed DVDs.  MythDVD is just as good at that, and as
of 0.20 it now handles DVD menus and navigation.

  _/_
 / v \ Scott Alfter