[mythtv-users] Backend always recording duplicates.

Nathan Caldwell saintdev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:27:43 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm having a problem where myth wants to record every showing of
certain programs, even though I've told it not to record duplicates,
I'm hoping someone here can help. This doesn't happen with all
programs, but there are a few it does it consistently with (Scrubs,
The Simpsons, CSI some of the time). I've tried to tell it to never
record the episodes that I've noticed it has recorded twice, but it
still schedules them to be recorded anyway. For example this upcoming
episode of Scrubs: