[mythtv-users] what's the current favorite mini-{i, a}tx for hdtv out (vga or DVI)

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 12 19:33:38 UTC 2007

Thanks for that.
With the 1920 quality movie the system I have can playback almost 100% OK.
When the screen scrolls south to north there is obvious scanlines (the yum
update and large file copy I was running in the background possibly didn't
help). Perhaps there is an option I can fiddle with in my setup to get past
this (it is playing via mplayer) and I shall persevere further.
However, seeing as my LCD TV is only 1360 then the 1920 is not really a
problem
Thanks,
Gareth