[mythtv-users] 6150 Component output

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 11 00:59:00 UTC 2007

I'm considering buying a M2NPV-VM motherboard with the onboard 6150 with
component output.
Reading through the mailing list archive I see at least several people
use this board with varying success.  Because I've not used a nvidia
card with component output, I was curious as to how it works.  Reading
the configuration samples it seems like you would need to specify a TV
format like:
Option "TVStandard" "HD480i"
Option "TVStandard" "HD1080i"
Option "TVStandard"   "HD720p"

If that's the case does this prevent me from being able to change video
modes?
I would like to change modes depending on what content I'm viewing.
Anyone using this setup?

Calvin...