[mythtv-users] pchdtv 5500, verizon fios, and ota, oh my!

Kurt Yoder ktymyth at yoderhome.com
Sat Feb 10 03:23:57 UTC 2007

So after trying more scanning settings, I got several other HD and SD
channels. Looking at this page:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frontend_Channel_Editor

it looks like I'm supposed to associate the channels I want with xml
channel id's. I'm guessing these id's can be found in my zap2it lineup?

I can hit "E" to bring up the channel editing dialog, but how do I
change between fields? The fourth field is the XML ID field, but I
can't figure out how to get to it. I've tried tab and the arrow keys,
but I don't see a cursor anywhere indicating that my input is having
any effect. I do seem to be able to change the first field
(Callsign), though I only see the updates I've typed in after I exit
the editing dialog and then open it again.

--

Kurt Yoder
http://yoderhome.com