[mythtv-users] Searches finding shows, but set to Inactive in upcoming recordings.

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:35:06 UTC 2007

Doh!

Turns out my install was generally broken (ie, didnt record anything,
set everything to inactive).

I think this was because I changed my host name to a fully qualified
one, and tried to be clever and fixed the settings table with an
update. I guess I missed one somewhere...

anyway, a fresh install of the database, and its all working lovely.

Many thanks for MythTV... and I reccomend trying the frontend of an
Intel Mac Mini - they make the BEST htpc's from my experience...
MythFrontend runs as a native app, and the remote works :)