[mythtv-users] firewire: test-mpeg OK, but can't record in myth

Stephen Sassman sassman1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:41:39 UTC 2007

>> have you tried the firewire_tester app in the contrib folder?

I did try the firewire_tester. I was also able to record using
test-mpeg, so I think it was a mythtv problem and not a firewire or
cable box problem. After upgrading to SVN, everything is fine.
Recorded lost last night in HD no problem. I think I will just stay
away from the HD channels that are causing me problems for now (CBS
and NBC).