[mythtv-users] Streaming Myth to a wii

Adam Skinner kingmoffa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:08:54 UTC 2007

After a post for suggestions for the wii - a response from Leigh Jurus was
to use flash on the fly

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2441

I have tried to set this up on my mythbackend. I have a fairly recent cvs
version of mythplugins , I wasn't that sure how to patch. I used

patch -p1 < stramhack.diff

from within mythweb/modules , I did have to enter the file names, but Im
thinking it patched ok as there is a new link for the flash player in
mythweb now.

However , it doensn't seem to work. Looking at my process list ffmpeg isnt
running. The file mythweb/modules/stream/handler.pl has  ffmpeg command
inside , it should output to a logfile however this logfile doesn't exist.
The flash player is present in mythweb/images which I think is where it
should be.

Pls could someone offer some advice as to where to hunt down problem?

Thanks in advance.