[mythtv-users] Mandriva Free 2007 & MythTV .20

Mark Schuren schuren at ultra.de
Tue Feb 6 15:41:20 UTC 2007

Although this is not really related to mythtv, Mandriva should have
the needed packages available freely, either in their "main" or in
the "contrib" repository.

When I look for the package you mention on my box, I get

[root at myth2 /]# rpm -qa | grep libqt3
libqt3-3.3.6-18.1mdv2007.0
libqt3-mysql-3.3.6-18.1mdv2007.0
libqt3-devel-3.3.6-18.1mdv2007.0
libqt3support4-4.1.4-12.1mdv2007.0

So these are just original Mandriva packages. I think you need to get
your uprmi sources working, please check on another list for how to
do that - easyurpmi is for sure a good place to start.

I use the following urpmi sources, all of which can be found on
easyurpmi:
2007_main.release, PLF 2007.0, 2007_main.backports,
2007_main.testing, 2007_main.updates, 2007_contrib.release,
2007_contrib.backports, 2007_contrib.testing, 2007_contrib.updates
(not all of them are configured to be active sources, though)

HTH,
Mark

Mark Schuren                             Email:    schuren at ultra.de
Teamleiter Service und Consulting        Hotline:  +49 212 64529 - 11
Ultra Consulting Network GmbH            Direkt:   +49 212 64529 - 32
Schorberger Str. 66                      Zentrale: +49 212 64529 -  0
D-42699 Solingen                         Fax:      +49 212 64529 - 10
Germany                                  Web:      www.ultra.de