[mythtv-users] directv.pl change channel script broken / stopped working

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Feb 4 00:34:52 UTC 2007

On Feb 3, 2007, at 4:27 PM, Remco Treffkorn wrote:

> I have not seen this come through here yet, sorry if it's a duplicate:
> After the 23rd of January my directv.pl channel change script for  
> my D11 box
> stopped working, resulting in failed recordings. It turns out that  
> the box
> got a software update that day, that makes it necessary to set the  
> baudrate
> at the beginning of the script to 9600 baud.
> Now it works fine again.
> Cheers,
> Remco

Thanks, yes I ran into it and posted about it in a couple of threads.  
Then I changed the wiki page to reflect this. Sorry you had to go  
through it as well.

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list