[mythtv-users] Priorities?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Feb 3 11:49:02 UTC 2007

>Right, because ivtv changed the input names,,,

That would explain a few things, yes.

>You need to "(Delete all capture cards)". Then re-add all
>cards in the order that you would prefer. Depending on your
>resources and signal quality, you may want to consider putting
>1 and 2 on opposite machines so it only doubles up when there
>are three recordings at the same time. But whatever your
>reasoning, enter them in the order of your default preference.
>Way too much detail available at:
>
>http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-12.html#ss12.6

Thanks for a truly useful link! However, the input priorities field
worked, BUT I needed to also restart the slave backend, which seem a bit
strange. But now I am happy again :)

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.