[mythtv-users] Scanlines when Panning on Regular TV

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 23:07:32 UTC 2007

Hi Nick,

I'm outputting to a TV, not a monitor (CRT TV). Will that still play a
factor here, I notice that page only mentions "PC MONITOR".

That image in the link referring to tearing, is exactly what I am seeing.

Where do I check the option to find out what timing method I am using?
I can't seem to find it in the myth menus. I believe I'm using RTC
method right now, but assume I should check out the video card (DRI)
method instead.

Thanks,
Matt G