[mythtv-users] Frontend Setup Problem

David Lynam t00cool2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 18:49:11 UTC 2007

Hi,
Ive got a backend/frontend goin on a single machine and also have a frontend setup. The frontend is connecting to the database fine where I can see channel listings and stuff however when I go to watch live TV it give me the error " is backend running" or "check IP address" now I have stopped the backend and restarted it and still no joy. This error does not appear on the combined single machine and I can watch live Tv no problem.
Any ideas guys??
David.